6/8/2016 – Legal Education Providers are now required to submit course information and attendance information using the State Bar’s Provider Portal (also know as the Membership Portal). When providers submit attendance lists the State Bar member will receive an email asking them to confirm their credit hours or to delete the course from their transcript. To confirm a course that has been submitted by a legal education provider to your transcript click here to view the “Awaiting your approval” section at the bottom of your transcript.
Resources for Attorneys
- Submit Credit – Add a course to your legal education transcript.
- Request for Publication Credit
- Request for Teaching Credit
- List of Approved Legal Education Providers
- List of Approved Courses
- View your Legal Education Transcript
- To confirm a course that has been submitted by a legal education provider to your transcript click here to view the “Awaiting your approval” section at the bottom of your transcript.
Resources for Legal Education Providers
- Become a Presumptive Accredited Sponsor
- Legal Education Provider Online Registration
- Online Sponsor Course Approval Application – Login or register before applying for your course to be approved.
- Individual Sponsor Course Approval Paper Application Form (PDF)
- All individual course approvals should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of the seminar with a $50 processing fee. If the application is not submitted at least 30 days prior, the application processing fee is doubled to $100.
- Sponsor Course Approval Application Late Fee Effective as of 2015
- Rules & Regulations