March 7, 2013 -
The Public Interest Advocates are celebrating 25 years of supporting public interest fellows at the annual PIA Auction! The Auction will take place on March 7, 2013 (Dining at 5, bidding at 6). If you can't attend but wish to submit a proxy bid, please email Andrew Thomas and we can arrange it for you: email@example.com
Featured items include:
- Brand new full set of Michie's West Virginia
- 1 year access to Lois Law Primary Law National (searchable federal and state law databases, Federal Rules, administrative decisions, and others)
- 1 year access to VersusLaw.com (access to court opinions from SCOTUS, Federal Circuit Courts, all State Appellate Courts, U.S. District Courts, U.S. Code, C.F.R., and others)
- Foursome round of golf at Trump National Golf Course (Potomac Falls, VA) ($500 minimum bid)
- A genuine 7’x10’ Persian rug ($1500 minimum bid)
- Dinner for Two with Athletic Director Oliver Luck
- Tour of the WVU Basketball Facility for 20 people
- And many others!
Also, a CLE will take place in the afternoon before the Auction. It will be from 1-3:50 p.m. at the WVU College of Law’s Marlyn E. Lugar Courtroom. "Recent Developments in the Law" Seminar is accredited for 3.2 WV MCLE credits. The expert speakers will comment on New Guardian Ad Litem Rules, Taxes, and Litigating Medical Monitoring Claims. For more information, visit http://wvcle.org/items/current-live-seminars/RecentDevelopmentsR80-1311-detail.htm
Please help us support our public interest law students. Thank you for your generosity over the years! We hope to see you March 7th and we are happy to have a proxy bidder represent you if you cannot attend. If you have questions, please contact PIA President Michael Nissim-Sabat at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://law.wvu.edu/auction.