Site Attorney for Maximus, Inc
• Full Time Contracted Attorney with the Bureau for Child Support Enforcement, Department of Health and Human Resources, State of West Virginia
• Attend and represent the State of West Virginia in every assigned judicial hearing involving the Kanawha County Family Court for the Kanawha County Title IV-D Child Support Program,
• Attend and represent the State of West Virginia in appeals involving the Kanawha County Circuit Court for the Kanawha County Title IV-D Child Support Program,
• Review and sign legal filings, including those associated with bankruptcy actions involving the Kanawha County Title IV-D Child Support Program,
• Communicate with private counsel in conjunction with open Title IV-D cases,
• Communicate with project staff regarding legal questions related to Title IV-D cases, and
• Complete other projects tasks assigned by Management as deemed appropriate and/or necessary.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the Following Additional Education, Experience, and Abilities:
• Juris Doctorate and admittance to the West Virginia State Bar is required.
MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS) is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. We deliver administrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality of government-sponsored benefit programs across the globe. Operating under our founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People�, we have more than 7,000 employees located in more than 220 offices worldwide. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer.