Firm Administrator Reporting and Payments
Firms with 5 or more attorneys are able to have a designated administrator submit FRD & IOLTA compliance information and make fee payments on behalf of the entire firm through one submission.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you have less than 5 attorneys you need to report individually and not as a firm administrator. Click here to submit individually
**Before you are able to submit FRD & IOLTA information for your entire firm you must have an account at www.mywvbar.org. If you do not have a username and password for this website please go to www.mywvbar.org/lawfirmregistration to register.
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Verify firm contact information and complete FRD & IOLTA Sections.
- Click on the “continue to step 2” button at the bottom of the page.
- Download/Print Invoice and verify that all members are correct (If this list has any errors please contact Cheryl Petty at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying incorrect names and bar id numbers.
- Click on the “continue to step 3” button at the bottom of the page.
- Download the contact information list and verify that all information is correct. If a member has incorrect information please have that member log in and update his/her information.
- Click on the “complete submission” button at the bottom of the page.
- Send your Invoice and payment to the State Bar Office postmarked on or before September 2, 2014
- Notify all members of your firm that you submitted reporting and fees on their behalf.