Membership Reporting and Fees 2014-15 – Available Starting June 13, 2014.
As a member of the West Virginia State Bar, you are required to complete annual FRD and IOLTA reporting and pay membership fees. **To make the process easier for our members in firms larger than five members, an administrator, designated by your firm, can complete FRD and IOLTA information and pay fees for the entire firm.
Individual Reporting and Fees
- Log in to www.mywvbar.org using your email address and password (If you do not have a password select request a password and it will be emailed to you).
- Go to Members > Reporting & Fees 2014-15
- Update your address, contact information, and employer if needed.
- Enter your FRD and IOLTA selections
- Click on the “submit” button at the bottom of the page
- Choose either to pay by credit card or select to pay later by check
- Enter your credit card number. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email confirming your payment. (If you send a check please attach the invoice that you received via email with your bar id number and name)
If you are a firm administrator or want to register as a firm administrator CLICK HERE.